Thursday, November 12, 2009

I have determined that tired and hungry could be mutually exclusive feelings. I'm used to feeling both at once. Whether this is pure coincidence or merely that I'm tired because I'm not eating, I will leave that up to logic to decide.

Right now, I just feel tired. Last night Persephone made me dinner (which was delicious by the way), so I feel full. I ate breakfast AND lunch today (Ho-ho!) as opposed to one or the other. I don't crave any organic sustenance. I am sated.

Now the exhaustion. My coworker is back today, so I imagined I'd feel, I don't know, less like I was running a marathon. No such luck. From the get-go I am the hamster in the wheel, spinning into infinity. This combined with my now resurrected romantic life has left me feeling burnt out even when I wake up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment